Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Some part of our site are not functional and we're currently exploring options to get things working again.
Forum Search

#1 17 May, 2008 1:21 pm

Ok, so in my private message box, it says my sent messages is full when I have one message in there! and when I have 0 in there it says I have it 98% full! I wanna be able to save my messages! hELP!
Also, where did BOTH my last threads go???? they keep dissapearing!!!!!!!!!
TELL MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams like fred*

Last edited by Pom Pom (17 May, 2008 1:22 pm)

You know what beef is made of? Cows, and they float all the time!

#2 27 May, 2008 2:28 am

Re: GAH??!

omg your having the same problem?! i'll have like two in my message inbox and it will say it's like 50% full, and i'm all like wtf!!! but i haven't had that other thing happen to I'm going to try to keep this thread alive for you!

Friends are like slinkys. You can throw them down the stairs and watch them flip and tumble, and it will always make you laugh and feel all warm inside.

Q-Do you ever get tired of being a ninja?
A- Do you ever get tired of being ALIVE!?

#3 27 May, 2008 10:17 am

Re: GAH??!

You will need to delete messages in your SENT messages box also. They also contribute to your message count.

A few reasons topics might get deleted by moderators:
- Undescriptive topic where the subject is something like "smile"
- Repeat topics (topics where someone has already started a topic on the same subject

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

305 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.