Check out our new RMD Facebook Group.


Rate with ♥
6  Cmnts
1 Favs
0 Collects

Artist description:
this lady is from the movie ju-on old lady in white...btw she looks a lot scarier if u look at her with the corner of ur eye x]
Flash Draw   Created Feb 23, 2012   470 x 338px    Unless noted Copyright 2012 vipech.

More by vipech

Spider Venom
The Joker
rose cupcake
inky ichigo

COMMENTS 6 Post a comment

HOMILUIS  Sep 03, 2012


brandycandy  Feb 25, 2012

it is very disterbing. good attention to detail. so your fear is death? it is deffently creepy. good job. your entery has been entered.

agyla  Feb 24, 2012

The lack of eyes is disturbing...

Whitemorn  Feb 23, 2012

I've heard about these people,, Soulless! They have been so badly injured that they can no longer access love or caring, or joy! I am about 30% of this! I have had sadness so deep that 30% of me has quit, so I have to depend on the other 70%!

Hitashiwa  Feb 23, 2012

WOAH,Looks nice. :3

Anniebee  Feb 23, 2012

she scares me but shes cool looking

Page   1 
245 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.